Monday, July 12, 2010

Arrrrrgh!

This blog has now officially become a place for not only my poetry, but also my own personal, crazy rantings. So, here is my tirade of the day. Why does everything have to go to crap all at once? It's totally irritating. I am so stressed right now that I can't see straight. I am so tired that I feel like a zombie waiting to fall over because I've died again from becoming so ragged and run-down, yet I still have to do my job of mommy and wife. I am embarrassed because I've had to ask my family for help and rely on them for pretty much everything. I can't keep anything straight or together, I feel like my life is falling apart all around me and I can't do anything to stop it. I am a helpless pawn in some cruel, sadistic game of a madman living in his mom's basement, laughing at my constant misfortune and continually hefting more upon me, merely because it amuses him. I just want to scream, like that would make it better or something. If it would then I'd do it in a heartbeat, well, I have done some, in private. Letting out a sonic scream while you're alone in the car can do wonders.

No comments: