Friday, April 29, 2011

Hope Shines Through

So, I stopped taking that stupid medicine my idiot shrink gave me. I haven't taken it for 4 days now and every day I am starting to feel a little bit better. It was awful! Not only was it making me super depressed, but it was also making me extremely paranoid. I have also started to take my Xanax twice a day, like it says on the label, instead of 'as needed', and that too has really helped. I am way more mellow now, but I am still feeling slightly depressed. At this point I really don't care about that though, it beats feeling the way I did on that dumb medicine. Another horrible thing about it was it made me voraciously hungry, I had to force myself to not constantly munch, and I totally gained weight within a couple of weeks, my pants are snug. But now my appetite is back to normal and I have a little more energy. To sum everything up: the medicine sucked, my shrink is stupid, and I am feeling a little more hopeful about my situation.