Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whatever....

Yeah, yeah, we all know I'm doing crappy when I write poetry, but let's just get over it, I know I have. I sort of have to since it's simply part of my life. And let's just hope my new medication works and pulls me out of this b.s. Yes, I'm not happy about all of this, can you blame me? So, blah, blah, blah, whatever. Make of it what you will.

Desert Sand
I feel lost, alone and hopeless
Trapped inside the abyss of myself
In this drowning desert sand.
I wander aimlessly, searching
Desperate to find the comfort of another
In this forsaken, friendless land.
But for all the doors I've opened
There is no one here to release me
From this selfish desert sand.
It's choking me, controlling me
Detaching me from the truth
All I need is a friendly, helping hand.
Though, no one hears my desperate cries
For my screams are weak and stifled
By this ever-shifting desert sand.
I struggle and I fight it
But in the end it's easier to give in
So, quietly I sink into, that desert dark and grand.